Wednesday, June 1, 2011


Study Abroad in Florence , Italy :



Fall 2011 Application Deadline Approaching

Studying abroad in Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance will delight your senses to no end. An exquisite cultural and artistic history, lively to this day, and an ever growing popularity among international students from around the globe make Florence one of the world’s most sought after study abroad destinations.
Select Florence as your study abroad destination and you are in for an authentic Italian student experience. GSE provides summer programs, quarter programs, semester and academic year programs in Florence at the University of Florence and Lorenzo de' Medici. GSE study abroad programs in Florence focus on Italian language and culture study and are open to students of any ability, from beginner to nearly fluent. In addition to your university enrollment, all GSE study abroad programs in Florence also include housing in apartments, excursions to the vibrant capital city, Rome and the secluded Mediterranean beaches of Cinque Terre, health insurance (mandatory enrollment for an additional fee), cultural events, cell phone, onsite director and much more. Study abroad in Florence with GSE and you are sure to make memories and friends that will last a lifetime, while at the same time earning college credit as you study Italian or courses in English in Italy.

“I had the best time of my life. I would do it all over again if I had the chance!  I miss Italy already.  Florence is amazing and I just love it.  I started my days out with a nice morning walk and a cup of espresso.  I walked across the Arno River and took some amazing pictures.  I love the art, I love the fashion, and I love the people.  I'm really glad I went through GSE for this trip, as they did fantastic job creating this experience for us. Thanks for making all of this possible, I will never forget this experience!”

ADVERTISE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment